Food and Drink specialist Account Director
Our client is a consumer / lifestyle public relations consultancy based in central London. They are currently recruiting for a commercially astute account director with a minimum of five years’ experience, to join their lively, fast-paced and well-established team. Solid experience of working with brands within the food and drink sector is key.
The successful candidate will have a wealth of management experience, exceptional people skills, and be capable of leading, motivating and developing several teams working on a number of fastpaced accounts. In addition to being able to demonstrate a creative edge and be social media savvy, they will also have an impeccable eye for detail and results.
Offering a strong strategic understanding of the role their work plays in supporting the consultancy, it is essential they can utilise project planning skills to plan and implement the agreed client activity grids and annual communications/digital plans. Able to hit the ground running, they must be able to communicate at a senior level, both within the consultancy and on the client side.
• Maintain senior level client contact across all quick moving accounts on a regular basis
• Ensure and communicate delivery of results to clients on an on-going basis, plus manage inter-agency relationships.
• Develop new ideas and strategies for existing clients and identify opportunities to demonstrate new initiatives on behalf of clients.
• Direct and develop a number of account teams and be responsible for the achievement of objectives, within agreed timescales and budgets.
• Maintain rigorous quality control over work produced by account teams.
• Identify potential team/client compatibility/liaison problems and refer as appropriate.
• Handle issues and crisis management on behalf of clients.
• Direct team on development of client proposals (and inform team of subsequent client revision).
• Sign off all print work at final proof stage following consultation with a director.
• Develop and deliver comprehensive campaign evaluations, incorporating
• Lead integrated campaign development, including press office, experiential activity (direct consumer engagement) and social media activity.
• Ensure the smooth running of teams through effective line management.
• Liaise with the financial controller to ensure timely and accurate invoicing. Follow up with client to ensure payment.
About Spitfire Recruitment
Spitfire Recruitment was founded on an ethos of synergy, and by drawing upon a combined experience of over twenty years in specialist recruitment, the team strives to bring together clients and candidates in order to find the best person for the job.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Director Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Director FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Director Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Director Arts & Heritage jobs in London (East)