This job has now expired
Senior Account Executive – Corporate
Salary IRO £28,000
My client is an award winning agency with a stellar client list. They are looking for a talented and driven SAE to join their successful corporate team. The role is to support two key accounts at the agency. The primary day-to-day client focus will be around the creation and implementation of
brand and corporate reputation PR programmes. And this is an excellent opportunity if you would like to be part of a team managing effective implementation of European-wide projects.
You will need to absolute attention to detail. You will be quick thinking, intelligent and articulate, with superb communication skills and already be working within leading PR agency. A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a corporate team is essential, you will be working with some prestigious big
brand accounts and will need to hit the floor running with them.
This agency works hard to hire and retain talented individuals. They offer great benefits, a competitive salary and excellent training and a real chance for promotion and involvement within the business.
• Approximately two years’ experience working in a PR/social media role within an agency, in-house across corporate accounts
• Experienced in working on a busy press office team – both reactive and proactive media relations
• An experienced writer who can competently write press releases, copy, reports
• A proven ability to deliver results as well as executing on client campaigns
• A creative mind, both when applied to brainstorming for campaigns and in day to day media relations to drive results and breakout and feature coverage for brands
• Experience of working with high profile corporate brands is preferable
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent contacts across national and corporate media outlets
• A demonstrable passion, interest and experience of social media, both on personal level and experience in working on social media focused campaigns for clients