This job has now expired
This multinational agency has worked with and established strong relationships with some of the biggest names across the industry. The ideal candidate must have experience in brand and reputation building and also have an understanding of the latest trends within public affairs.
The role allows the candidate to be creative as possible and actively help shape the business.
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Manage, inspire and lead a team
- Playing a crucial part in helping the consultancy achieve and exceed goals
- Collaborating with the international team to develop campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be driven and have an international mind-set
- Natural team leader and previous experience in a management role
- Great knowledge about PR/PA and business
- Understanding of the Brussels market is essential
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7182 4213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – Sydney – Melbourne