This job has now expired
Leading private healthcare brand with a global presence requires a senior government affairs specialist to work in their central London HQ.
The role holds the following government affairs focused responsibilities:
- Developing government and stakeholder strategy
- Providing political intelligence e to the business
- Managing relationships with UK gov affairs advisors
- Running the government affairs team and the business behind it
In addition, from a sustainability point of view, the role will cover:
- Working in tandem with the corporate affairs team
- Being lead contact for their relationships with charitable bodies
This is a full time role and is requires senior expertise in government relations, sustainability and public policy. You will be commercially minded and be used to working for or on behalf of large corporates.
For more information, please contact Veronique@prospectresourcing.com