Employer Brand Project Manager (6 month contract)
To be responsible for the development and the management of a newly created global employer branding program. The Project Manager will be responsible for various initiatives requiring collaboration with external and internal partners, from planning phase up to delivery. It is a 6month contract reporting to the Internal Communication & HR Departments.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency. You want to make an impact and create opportunities for the people you are working for.
- Build a communication brief together with the Communication & HR teams to define and refine key Employer Brand attribute.
- Liaise & develop contacts with targeted Universities & Business Schools in US, UK & France
- Develop creative internal & external communication campaigns to promote the Employer Brand
- Organize & take part to specific events to promote the Employer Brand externally
- Produce a series of videos to be broadcasted internally & externally
- Organize communication material productions
- Master various sets of social medias and other communication channels
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communication/Journalism or equivalent experience. (a Master’s degree is preferred)
- Knowledge of social media communication & filming production & directing
- Native level of English – French and/or Spanish would be an advantage.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience in event management
- Creative communication approach
- Project management skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and a defined budget
- Ability to develop a strong internal & external network
- Great adaptability to various type of audiences
- Attention to details
- Great storyteller
STARTING DATE & LOCATION
- Immediate start
- Based in either Luxembourg or London - ability to travel with short notice