Team Coordinator - Consumer PR Agency
This is an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic team administrator to join a leading independent consumer PR Agency.
Our client is based in the heart of London’s West End and renowned for delivering strategic communications solutions with outstanding social and digital campaigns. This is a fundamental supporting role; you will be chiefly responsible for assisting various levels within the agency - from Account Manager up to Board director - on the daily admin of their accounts. The ideal candidate will have previously worked within a private sector corporate/blue-chip company in a team support/administration role and preferably within the PR industry. You will be highly organised and extremely ambitious, with expert IT capabilities and excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- 1 year team support/admin experience working in a private sector corporate/blue-chip company. Graduate preferred
- 1 year industry experience in PR preferred
- Excellent written and spoken level of English
- Highly IT literate with advanced knowledge of Word and Excel
- Excellent relationship, communication and negotiation skills both face-to-face and on the telephone
- Excellent written skills with proven experience in composing correspondence in a business environment
- Good time management and time planning
- Ability to manage very tight deadlines and can prioritise tasks in order of importance to ensure delivery
- Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and follow-through on all tasks and admin duties
- General admin & organisation – e.g. online research, travel arrangements, ensuring all documents & materials are organised appropriately
- Budget management – handling all client invoicing, overseeing budgets, processing suppliers’ invoices & reconciling project budgets – handling itineraries, travel arrangements, collation of event documentation
- Assisting with presentation writing, and formatting PowerPoint presentations / excel documents
- Client liaison – day to day client contact regarding account admin
This is an ideal entry-level role for a recent graduate or junior communications professional who wants to progress within a pioneering PR agency. You will embrace a thriving and fast-paced environment, providing crucial support to significant members within the agency. Please send your CV for immediate consideration.