Account Manager – Global & UK Ethical Pharmaceutical
Our client is a leading communications consultancy. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team to work on global and UK ethical health accounts.
The role will involve:
- Identifying opportunities to grow accounts through additional projects and increased service levels
- Driving the day-to-day account handling and project management
- Developing and presenting new and existing business pitches
- Establishing and maintain relationships with key journalists
- Maintaining account profitability through effective team service levels, time analysis and direct cost recovery
- Provide direction, support and coaching to more junior members of the account team
- Proactively challenge and contribute to client handling activities
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience of working with ethical healthcare clients
- Be a strong team player, with good leadership skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work well in pressurised environment and achieve tight deadlines
- Possess first class communication skills, both written and verbal
If you feel as though you have the skills and experience necessary for the role, please click ‘apply’ below.