Account Director – Global Luxury/ Lifestyle Brands
Our client, a market-leading consumer PR Agency, has a fantastic new position for a highly talented Account Director to join their Luxury/ Lifestyle team.
Based in London’s West End, our client specialises in a number of consumer sectors, delivering integrated communications solutions and ground-breaking digital campaigns. This role will sit with the global team and work across a number of coveted luxury and lifestyle clients. You will have excellent experience working within global PR/ across international big-name brands and a minimum of 1 years’ experience at director level. Essential skills include exceptional client servicing and proven line management capabilities in addition to global toolkit and leading global strategy creation.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience at Account Director level - Global PR/big international brands experience essential
- Proven track record in creative & proposal writing
- Excellent people and line management skills
- Excellent budget management
- Highly organised - can confidently lead an account team & global campaign
- Extremely professional, strong capabilities in dealing with very senior & very corporate clients
- Experience in managing large scale events – experience of managing a media launch event with 100+ attendees
- High level influencer & media contacts, particularly in publications with international relevance
- Lead on 3+ high-profile luxury lifestyle accounts
- Managing a team of executives and AM’s
- Leading, developing and writing global PR strategies & creative ideas
- Overseeing implementation of global PR campaigns - creation of global PR tools, event management, proposal writing, & general admin
- Managing fee & cost budgets across all accounts they are responsible for
- Maintaining & building relationships with senior clients on all accounts
- Supporting board director with new business –seeking opportunities & overseeing new business pitches
This is a fantastic role for an exceptional Account Director who wants to develop their career by working on exciting, high-profile clients within a global agency. Please send your CV across for immediate consideration.