FRESH GRAD? PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY - B2B Technology Agency
Award winning, top 40 PR & Marketing Agency, have an opening for a highly ambitious, graduate who has a keen interest and flair for anything relating to B2B PR Media relations. The Agency creates and implements integrated PR, Digital and Social Media Communication campaigns for B2B and B2C companies.
This position will offer a talented graduate the opportunity to kick-start their career as a PR Account Executive by working with Technology driven companies across the following sectors:-
- Consumer Lifestyle
- Enterprise IT & Telecoms
- Financial Services
- Retail & Marketing
As PR Account Executive, you will be:-
- Social media savvy
- Have strong writing skills, i.e. to draft/write Press Releases, Articles, Blogs
- Be active on social media
- Be able to carry out necessary research and competitor analysis
- Liaise with media/journalists
- Assist with new business pitches, events, campaigns etc.
- Graduate calibre from top University, 2:1 grade minimum
- Ideally you will have an interest in theTechnology or Corporate sectors
- You need to be ambitious, intelligent and willing to learn
- Newly qualified graduates who are able to demonstrate a deep understanding and passion for technology would be desireable.
Based in offices within the West End of London, you will be provided with expert on the job and external training. The environment is fast-paced and lively, with end of week company drinks, excellent benefits package and bonus potential.
CC Blue Recruitment act as an "employment agency" in respect of this vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
About CC Blue Recruitment
CC Blue Recruitment is a specialist agency in the City of London that provides recruitment solutions within the world of PR and marketing.