Mouth to Mouth Communications is a boutique public relations agency specialising in corporate and financial services, specifically the investment sectors. We are presently recruiting a Senior Account Manager/Associate Director based on candidate experience.
The role will steadily develop into a Head of Client Strategy position, where you will be charged with developing a team of account managers who will work into your strategic guidance on key accounts.
Our VC backed boutique agency has recently doubled in size with a 50% up-scale of existing retainers and new business development. This significant upward shift now calls for a results focused leader who can build and drive the team forward.
We work with a range of clients within the alternative investment/corporate and financial sectors. The agency focuses on developing brand communication strategies that leverage our knowledge of the financial markets, helping our clients shape perceptions that accurately reflect their performance, corporate reputation, goals and strategies. Our ultimate goal is to build the company's corporate brand so that it is recognized as the leader in its industry. The crux of our service offer surrounds understanding and communicating to high net worth and mass investors in the alternative investment sectors. Key service offers include:
- Corporate and spokesperson profiling in trade and national titles
- Reputation management
- Thought leadership content creation
- Competitor positioning
- Sales and marketing message + collateral creation
- Social strategy
- Influencer marketing
The key responsibility of your role will be to manage a portfolio of financial services clients, with the aim of building and protecting reputations whilst influencing investment behaviours of clients' target audiences. A further core objective will be to secure tier 1 trade and national coverage for our key clients, advising them on the correct messaging and delivery to do so. Proven relationships and a recent coverage portfolio is favourable.
Alongside the Managing Director, you will be the lead strategist on retained client work, executing press campaigns, guiding clients strategically and writing all forms of topical/ industry led copy and opinion pieces.
As the business grows, you will also be motivating and leading a team of account managers and directors, ensuring high quality, creative delivery of campaigns and tier 1 coverage/advocacy as a result.
The Ideal Candidate will possess a strong background in financial services PR. You will also:
- Possess experience in the alternative investment sectors, with proven in-roads to trade coverage and national exposure
- Show creativity in the strategic side of planning, production and delivery of proposals/campaigns to clients
- Have a passion and understanding of the financial world with a topical articulation of current news agenda
- Be able to hit the ground running; be confident, possess superb writing skills, be able to demonstrate sophisticated client handling skills and strategic thinking
- Possess strong people management skills, with a desire to motivate and develop a team
- Possess experience/knowledge of social media, such as Twitter and LinkedIn marketing tactics.
- 13 August 2013
- 27 August 2013
- Account Director, Account Manager, Associate Director, Director (Agency), Senior Account Manager
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Financial PR, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type