ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer
Award winning Consumer & Digital PR Agency who is part of a wider Group and based in Central London. They have an enviable list of consumer and trade clients and offer an excellent working environment and career development opportunities.
They have an amazing opportunity for a top calibre PR Account Manager who has gained strong experience working within an Agency environment with big consumer brands. This is an exciting time to work in a fast paced open plan environment, getting fully involved in the whole PR mix and to have the support of an enthusiastic and hardworking team.
You will have the opportunity to manage one of their major key consumer clients, as well as a mix of 4 other FMCG and Trade accounts.
- Developing a close-working relationship with each client and a thorough understanding of each business
- Leading monthly client meetings
- Placing product, feature and profile coverage across all media National, Consumer, Regional, Broadcast and Online)
- Strategic planning of print and email campaign mail-outs across all media to guarantee sustainable PR activity
- Line management, act as mentor to junior members of staff.
- Daily phone work building up strong relationships with journalists across the media
- Budget management
- Attending media and networking events
- Graduate calibre
- 2/3 years’ PR experience at Account Manager level
- Experience of working across consumer or lifestyle accounts
Salary: £30k - £35k plus excellent benefits package, including share options, performance and company performance bonus. Regular company funded outings each year.
The Agency offers on-going training and guidance, affording you the opportunity to develop your knowledge in PR further and have enormous job satisfaction at the same time.
CC Blue Recruitment act as a “Recruitment Agency” in respect of this client requirement.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
About CC Blue Recruitment
CC Blue Recruitment is a specialist agency in the City of London that provides recruitment solutions within the world of PR and marketing.