Account Director - boutique property and architecture PR consultancy
As a super bright Account Director you will be working alongside the MD of this boutique property PR agency specialising in architecture, residential regeneration, property agencies and construction companies, known for its creativity, bespoke campaigns and list of interesting clients.
This boutique property PR agency specialising in architecture, residential regeneration, property agencies and construction companies has a super bright team and a great client portfolio. Based in trendy London Bridge, this agency has a family feel to it and offers its staff the opportunity to really be part of a growing business. This Account Director role will work directly with the MD who is warm, engaging and a network queen.
Key challenges and opportunities in this property Account Director role:
- Handling a range of really interesting clients, directly dealing with directors and board members
- Get involved with award events, speaker opportunities, website content, creating and implementing client campaigns
- Working alongside the MD of the company and having exposure to high levels of responsibility
- Directing client accounts, setting strategy and running campaigns
- Managing client relationships to maximise opportunities for account development
- Leading managing account teams and contribute to winning new business
Key attributes and experience for this property Account Director role:
- Solid experience in PR consultancy
- Excellent media contacts in the property sector and a passion for the sector
- Proven experience leading a team and managing budgets
- A natural, warm and engaging communicator with strong education credentials
- Be a confident client relationship manager with good team management experience
To be considered for this Account Director property role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.