PR Account Director - Corporate & Consumer Lifestyle
A leading PR agency with an impressive list of clients in is looking for a talented Account Director to join their corporate & consumer lifestyle team.
This is an exciting role for a talented PR who wants to work for a great agency in central London. The role requires a talented, strong AD to help drive strategy and delivery of results on key accounts.
Responsibilities include generating strategic ideas to overseeing the delivery of lively campaigns for high profile household names across international markets.
· You will already be working at AD level
· Strong experience in corporate and consumer lifestyle PR
· A great book of contacts!
· A background working in a PR agency
· Experience leading teams
Salary: C.£40-46k plus benefits depending on experience.
If this sounds like your dream role then apply now!
Not for you? We also have a nice referral scheme!
- 19 July 2013
- 19 August 2013
- Arts & Heritage, Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Consumer, Education, Entertainment / Leisure, Environmental, Financial Services, FMCG, Government, Healthcare, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Tourism
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Financial PR, Internal Communications, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Education jobs in London (East)