Media and Analyst Relations Lead
Media and Analyst Relations Lead- Financial Services and Energy Industries
London – Old Bailey
Up to £60,000, plus excellent benefits package including car allowance.
We are currently seeking a Media and Analyst Relations Manager who is looking for an exciting and challenging career with Accenture – an employer that enables you to make a real difference.
As a Media and Analyst Relations Lead you will drive media & analyst relations within the UK & Ireland for a range of internal & external clients including Accenture’s industry & capability groups – consulting, technology, & outsourcing. The role includes development & promotion of “Big Push” campaigns in the media to help prepare the landscape for lead generation & sales. The Media & Analyst Relations Manager is expected to work competently with the UK & Ireland and global corporate media & analyst relations teams. The candidate is expected to possess excellent writing skills, have a good knowledge of business media, be able to offer sound professional advice & be able to develop & execute sound media & analyst strategies. The role includes management of a PR agency. Specifically the role includes leading media & analyst relations in UK for Financial Services and Energy Industries.
The key skills we are looking for to complete this role are:
- Significant media relations experience.
- Financial Services and/or Energy Industry media experience.
- Accustomed to working with senior managing directors and those at boardroom level to prepare them for media interviews and other media interactions.
- Extensive experience of devising and executing strategic PR and communications programmers in support of business objectives.
- Established relationships with UK business media.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Strong issues and crisis handling skills.
- Experience of managing media events.
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously while working under tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with social media platforms to promote thought leadership and other content.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of additional business areas as needed.
- Budget management skills.
- Industry analyst relations experience.
- Experience of working across global teams
- Bachelors’ degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Choose Accenture for an exciting career, where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your expertise working with the best people worldwide in a dynamic, team-focused environment. The only place where you can use your skills to provide high-quality, long-term services for our Global Fortune 500 clients, helping them achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is the place to be.
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster to help tailor your career plan. On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ holiday per year, a gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Closing date for applications 23rd August 2013. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
- 22 July 2013
- 23 August 2013
- Business / Industrial, Environmental, Financial Services, Professional Services, Technology, Utilities
- Corporate Communications, External Affairs, Investor Relations, Press / Media Relations, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Environmental jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Technology jobs in London (Central)