Westminster Advisers, a rapidly growing and highly regarded public affairs and communications management consultancy, is looking for an Account Manager to work on a number of accounts across health, energy and transport.
You will have relevant experience of working as an Account Manager or be an ambitious Senior Account Executive ready for your next step. You will need an excellent political antennae, policy skills, organisational skills and at least some management experience.
You will also need the confidence to talk to clients and policymakers about what really matters to them.
Core requirements for the role will be:
Managing all delivery of client work
Presenting to politicians and policymakers
Analysing policy developments
Network across government, parliament and political parties
Experience of managing people or transferable experience.
In addition to a generous salary and expense account, the successful candidate will receive health insurance, a generous pension scheme and if needed childcare vouchers and a season ticket loan.
If you're interested in this position, please email your CV to Dominic Church at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a covering letter outlining your experience and availability.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted
Closing Date 19th August 2013
An appointment may be made before the closing date.
About Westminster Advisers
Westminster Advisers is a public affairs and communications management consultancy helping clients to work with government and develop goodwill from groups and individuals that impact their organisations.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Utilities jobs in London (Central)