This job has now expired
We're seeking a Practice Director to join this award winning top 10 global PR agency. They have one of the best cultures in the market and a name that everyone knows in the PR world. They offer staff outstanding opportunities along with training and career development, fun culture with an impressive client list. The role sits in the senior management team and will work across a broad range of high profile beauty and consumer clients. Essentially you will have expert experience within the beauty and or consumer markets, with strong leadership skills and the ability to manage international projects.
- Provide strategic insight and high level client consultancy to meet client’s requirements.
- Drive relationships and business, provide senior counsel
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key media.
- Write proposals, strategy documents, global and pan European toolkits,
- Coach and support team
- Develop the brand (s) and be the strategic lead on accounts
- Be part of the senior management team forming the structure and growth of the division and team
- They are offering a base of £80 - £100k
- Outstanding bonus
- Pension, health, dental
- 25 days holiday, Christmas closed, Birthday off
- Flexible working
- Expense account
- Global clients
- Supportive management
- Great team
- Lots of support and development