This job has now expired
One of the world’s leading financial, regulatory and political communications agencies is looking for a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to work in the Natural Resources team.
This agency has an excellent reputation, managing some of the most complex communications challenges, financial issues and corporate crises over the past three decades.
You will be involved in high-profile corporate reputation work, mergers & acquisitions, executive changes and restructurings, so you must be able to demonstrate an interest and understanding of the business, economic and political environment. Clients will include oil and gas, utilities and mining sectors amongst others.
Typical initial duties will involve:
- Support for senior team and day to day account handling and execution of strategy with direction from senior team
- Assists with and manages the preparation of messaging materials – key messages, presentations, press releases, Q&A
- News monitoring
- Press analysis and summaries
- Analyst feedback
- Research for current clients and new business opportunities
- Interaction with clients, press and investment analysts
- Submitting press releases to RNS, in partnership with the team assistant
- Forging productive relationships with clients, press and investment analysts
- Demonstrable interest and understanding of business environment and current affairs
- Able to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment
- Enthusiastic team player
- Able to build strong relationships and to command the confidence of others both internally and externally
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Hard working, flexible, adaptable and proactive
- Organised, efficient, takes ownership, trusted to deliver to deadline
- Good attention to detail
- Independent, clear and creative thinking, takes initiatives, goes beyond the expected, spots opportunities and innovates
- Continually seeks to broaden knowledge and contact base ; looks to share insights
- Responsible, trusted to work with confidential information
- Aware of developments and opportunities in digital media
- No relevant experience required though a background in PR, Press or Banking would be advantageous
This role offers plenty of opportunity for career progression and great benefits.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.