This job has now expired
Full Time: 35 hours per week
Salary: Up to £27,000 p.a.
We're looking for a Communications & Marketing Officer who is high-performing, talented and multi-skilled who works fast without compromising on quality.
You will have a key role in providing a diverse internal and external communications service to the Staffordshire Housing Association Group. Supporting the Communications Manager in all marcomms areas and deputising when needed, you will also help guide and develop the Communications Assistants.
This is a stimulating and demanding role which needs an influential personality, strategic knowledge of marketing communications and technical expertise. Specifically, we need you to have the following:
- Communications experience at similar level in a modern, progressive company.
- A flair for writing audience-appropriate copy in a range of contemporary styles.
- Flawless spelling and grammar which doesn’t falter under pressure.
- The ability to condense complex information into clear, logical, understandable messages.
- Knowledge of different marcomms channels and how to match message and method to get results.
- An understanding of sound design principles and an eye for what works.
- Experience of dealing with the media and an understanding of how to speak on behalf of the organisation.
- Experience of planning campaigns and putting them into action.
- Experience of using social media to build brand and manage relationships.
- Advanced ability in Adobe InDesign or Quark Xpress.
A full driving licence and your own transport insured for business use.
Apply online at www.staffshousing.org.uk
Closing date: Friday 9 August, 12:00 noon.
Interviews: Thursday 22 August 2013