This job has now expired
JFL are looking for a talented Account Director to join a leading city PR agency specialising in corporate and financial communications.
Our client provides an intelligent PR service to international clients across the financial and professional services, technology and industrial markets.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Driving the creative and strategic process and client management of the accounts that you are responsible for, as well as directing the team’s implementation of work
• Contributing to copywriting and media relations work with national, regional, trade, consumer and broadcast media
• Developing and implementing integrated social media strategies
• Motivating and developing the team, helping and encouraging each person to learn and develop their career
• Maintaining excellent relations with media contacts within the financial services arena
• Growing the business through business pitching and networking
The successful candidate will have solid agency experience, either at a Senior Account Manager or Account Director level and preferably within the professional and financial services sector. It is essential that you are a creative and strategic individual with excellent writing skills and previous experience of successful account and team management, and direction for clients.
If you feel as though you are right for this role, please click ‘apply’ below!