This job has now expired
We are looking for an established PR Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager to join their team, working with internationally known film distributors on PR campaigns driven by fun and enthusiasm. If you tick the boxes and you want to really enjoy going to work then please read on.
* At least two to three years' experience in entertainment, film or consumer PR - either in digital or offline publicity
* Excellent publicity skills - a strong understanding of the media, editorial requirements and what 'makes' a story. Ability to sell in and negotiate PR stories, assets and promotions
* Experience in running a reactive and pro-active press office and handling incoming press enquiries
* Ability to demonstrate creativity and innovative thinking
* Strong organisational and time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure and on multiple projects simultaneously is crucial
* Polished communication skills
* Ability to work within a team based work structure, mucking in when required and also able to work independently and pro-actively
* Understanding and experience of social media landscape and platforms including YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Deliver impactful PR campaigns from inception through to delivery across multiple clients
* · Develop strong, effective relationships with press and generate stand out PR initiatives and coverage
* · Write PR briefs, contribute to brainstorms and PR strategies with confidence
* · Develop strong relationships with existing clients and drive repeat business. Strong client-facing experience is imperative
* · Complete post campaign analysis and demonstrate application of learning's on future campaigns
* · Work closely with all other departments to develop and share knowledge
* · Demonstrate ability to manage, motivate and develop junior members of the team
If this role is not quite right for you send it onto a friend and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
For other PR positions we're currently recruiting for, please visit http://www.careermovesgroup.co.uk/jobs/pr-moves