This job has now expired
Leading independent communications agency, Four Communications, is looking for an energetic, media savvy PR account manager to join its corporate and business PR practice and run a number of high-profile accounts.
The ideal candidate will quickly win the trust of senior clients with their ability to offer sound advice and to constantly come up with new, relevant ideas. They will have their finger on the pulse of the news agenda, quickly able to identify topical issues that our clients can comment on. Excellent writing skills and the ability to analyse and understand complex issues and make them accessible to the media are also required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to express ideas clearly and convincingly in meetings and presentations
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to manage a team, coach and develop junior staff
- Commercial awareness and ability to manage accounts profitably and within budget
- Initiative and ability to identify issues and develop solutions
- Ability to ensure the team meets client expectations on a day to day basis
- Excellent organisational and workload planning skills
- Ability to ensure team produces work to a high quality standard
- Ability to delegate work and monitor team progress to meet deadlines
- Creativity and ability to think laterally and generate relevant ideas
- Motivation, ambition and desire to develop as a manager