This job has now expired
International Senior PR Manager- Corporate branding- Germany- £neg +benefits
Our client is an Intergrated PR and communications agency with their main base in Germany. Working across the public and private sectors often with a political and goverment focussed communications, they are leading the market across Europe and Internationally.
This opportunity is for an International Senior PR Manager with solid experience in building campaigns for a variety of clients. This is a one off opportunity to lead the public relations for a Global company and work internationally in one of Europe's most vibrant cities. The International Senior PR Manager is a crucial role for the organisation to provide the public and private sector clients with full service advertising and communication solutions.
- Developing and implementing integrated PR campaigns for clients in the private and public sector from around the world.
- You will play a lead role in the conception and delivery campaigns to drive forward new business
- Being responsible for the client servicing and management of a number ongoing communication campaigns, implementing the full range of integrated communication measures: public relations, advertising, media relations, events, online and social media.
- You will also be expected to attend client meetings and events in international locations, so some travel is expected.
The Ideal candidate for International Senior PR Manager is excited about the notion of working and living in one of Europe's most vibrant cities in Germany and is looking for a position to build on their already stirling PR Career.
You will be:
- a convincing, confident and qualified marketing/ communications specialist with strong PR background and will have worked in an agency setting or industry with independent responsibility for PR campaigns for a minimum of 5 years.
- Capable of developing and implementing comprehensive communications strategies and possess an excellent knowledge of different communications tools and activities.
- You will have relevant experience in the field of integrated communications and public relations.
- You possess excellent communications, presentation, account and project management skills.
- You are highly motivated and results driven paying special attention to details
- You have strong budgeting and team management skills
- You work in an efficient, well-organised and proactive way
- You are a team player and a talented organiser. You are creative, adept at research and tackle problem-solving in a structured manner
- You are a native or fluent German speaker, with fluent English with an excellent writing style and interpersonal skills.
It is highly desirable for the International Senior PR Manager to have a strong knowledge of the media landscape in Germany.
It will be seen as equally beneficial if private companies, branded goods and/or government and institutional organisations have been among your former clients.
Additional languages are a major plus.
If you are interested in this position please apply with your current CV, details of your availability and your salary requirements to email@example.com