PR Senior Account Executive and Account Manager
Are you passionate about beauty and health? Do you get excited by lifestyle brands? If so and you are looking for a brilliant new challenge then My Client has an awesome role for you.
I am looking for a Senior Account Executive/ Junior Account Manager with at least three years agency experience within these industries.
I am also looking for an Account Manager for the same agency with at least 5 years agency experience.
My client is a dynamic communications agency based in North-West London, specialising in lifestyle, beauty and wellness accounts. They are seeking someone with great media contacts, strong copywriting skills and digital experience across social media platforms. You should also be able to demonstrate a creative approach to planning and generating new ideas, as well as a willingness to take ownership of projects in a team environment. Your day to day responsibilities will include building and maintaining media contacts, writing and placing articles within the media, contributing to our social media platforms on behalf of our brands, planning and researching to generate new ideas and stay ahead of the trends, and of course, preparing status reports to provide effective feedback to clients. A team player attitude is essential, because in the agency's bright, lively office, they all work closely together to get the best results for every client across the board – so you will never be short of a sounding board, for even your most off-the-wall ideas!
If you are interested and think you have the right skill set for the role please get in touch with your CV, details of your current salary and your availability please.
- 26 July 2013
- 26 August 2013
- Account Executive, Account Manager, Junior Press Officer, Press Officer, Senior Press Officer
- Business to Business, Digital & Online, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About The Fix Creative
We are The Fix Recruiters for the Creative Industry. Friendly and experienced consultants. We believe in building relationships and having a personal approach.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Healthcare jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Travel and Tourism jobs in London (North)