This job has now expired
You will have a solid consumer background gained in-house or within an agency, where you would have worked on either music, entertainment or fashion brands and developed an impressive media contact base. In addition you must demonstrate your ability to effectively utilise digital platforms, day to day your responsibilities will involve:
- Devising communications strategies for all of the brands within the business
- Overseeing and implementing all all global PR activity, including CEO profiling
- Writing and distributing all communications materials
- Manage and work with the Italian PR agency
- Work with the TV brand team to drive content outreach on a daily and weekly basis
-Working with talent management on PR logistic
This is a stand alone position in a fast paced and highly creative environment, therefore the ideal candidate will need to be highly organised and an independent self-starter who is confident liaising across the business but working autonomously.
If your current skills and experience match this brief and you'd like to be considered, please apply through this portal or email Nicci@profilescreative.com for more information. Alternatively, please visit our website www.profilescreative.com and search for PR roles to view some of the opportunities we're working on.