This job has now expired
Are you passionate about health and the NHS? Are you an experienced press, public affairs or communications professional looking for a challenging new role? Do you want to join a new and dynamic team that provides communications advice and services to a portfolio of NHS organisations?
We are looking for a number of specialists with a passion for delivering great communications and who take pride in doing an excellent job, to join teams within our growing communications service.
Senior Parliamentary Affairs and Stakeholder Manager
Working on behalf of our customer NHS England across both the London and South of England regions the Senior Parliamentary Affairs and Stakeholder Manager will support the Head of Media and Briefing to run a busy parliamentary and stakeholder briefings unit. You will provide briefings to Ministers, the Mayor of London, MPs and senior leaders in our customer’s organisations.
- Supporting the Head of Media and Briefing in developing and managing the briefings function to maintain excellent customer satisfaction levels and support planning and delivery of the team’s work
- Providing expert proactive and reactive parliamentary and stakeholder briefings, advice and handling on all aspects of our customers’ business.
- Producing external briefing papers plus internal briefings and reports to the highest standard; using your expertise and experience to identify the best channels and styles for specific audiences.
- Advising customers on effective briefings responses and supporting individuals to prepare for meetings with politicians and senior stakeholders.
- Developing briefings strategies and action plans for promoting and managing the reputations of our customers with key stakeholders.
- Providing day-to-day leadership and project based management to other team members
- Helping to develop other team members and the building of a high performing team
- Supporting colleagues from our strategic communications, media and Freedom of Information (FOI) teams to gather information and intelligence to ensure effective delivery of all communications activities
- Maintaining excellent contacts and relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
Send a short covering letter explaining why you are interested in the role and why you would be a suitable candidate, along with your CV to
We are looking for exceptional candidates and would be flexible regarding interview dates.