Account Director, FMCG, food and drink, lifestyle, beauty and wellbeing, leisure and fashion
Location: London (Central), London (North), London (East), London (South), London (West)
Sector: Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, FMCG, Media and New Media
You’d be joining a well-run, medium-sized and independent consultancy with a client list that is likely to be the envy of much bigger agencies, comprising well-known consumer brands across FMCG, food and drink, lifestyle, beauty and wellbeing, leisure and fashion. Over the last decade, it has spread its wings from the high-end consumer space to large-scale strategic, integrated global campaigning.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:-
- Team management / mentoring
- Delivering top-level, insightful and commercially driven strategic client counsel
- Helping to grow the consumer brand client portfolio with new business lead generation
- Digital communications
You’ll be a pivotal team-member – leading a handful of lifestyle team members united by their love of a fun working environment, big brand exposure and top-quality results. You will be very well placed in this role – encouraged to spread your wings and be innovative, creative and brave in your ideas and input and well supported by a great team beneath you and a first-rate MD and agency head from whom you can learn.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:-
- Gravitas, robustness and brainpower
- A creative and strategic flair
- Strategic management skills and evidence of senior client counsel
- Digital understanding and experience
- New business skills – ‘hunting’ must be a passion of this individual
- A collaborative approach, an entrepreneurial spirit and strong interpersonal skills
- An insightful approach to mentoring and team management
Large agency experience would make you particularly interesting, but more important would be entrepreneurial instinct, ambition, high energy, a real love of consulting, strong people skills, a desire to make a difference and a sense of fun. It goes without saying that you’ll come armed with heaps of first-rate client experience and demonstrate longevity and commitment in your career to date.
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org