Senior Press Officer
An exciting opportunity, supporting the Head of PR on all PR and communications activities and press events...
We seek an experienced individual to join our Press & PR Department, reporting to the Head of PR.
The main duties are to support the above on all aspects of communications activities and press events and to oversee the administrative requirements of the press office.
You will have relevant experience of working in a busy press office, or similar environment. Knowledge about France would be beneficial. The role will require attendance on events, presstrips in France, including those at weekends.
We are looking for a confident, self-starter with excellent time management, communication and organisational skills. You should be fully conversant with Microsoft Office, including Access, Outlook, Word and Excel.
The main tasks are :
- Event management (e.g. press lunches, workshops, conferences,) from start to finish: all logistics, invitations and follow-up, on site-management, and budget.
- Organisation of press trips – small groups, individuals – from selecting a list of potential contacts, creating a pitch, following up with journalists, logistical arrangements (transport and hotels), organisation of programme in contact with the French destination involved, checking registrations for continuity with the strategy, ensuring article follow-up post trip and budget management.
- Answering and following up on information and photo requests from journalists and French partners.
- Press Release and Press Pack copywriting (in English).
- Press Corner management – including Back Office responsibilities.
- Press Database management and updating responsibilities.
- Management and analyses of monthly clippings.
- French/English document translation.
- Accounting responsibilities.
- Office management responsibilities – stationery orders, holiday calendar, supervising interns
For more information about this job opportunity, please contact Mrs Jacqueline Mirtelli , Head of PR, by email to email@example.com.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Central)