This job has now expired
Our client, a communications consultancy specialising in the financial and business sectors, is looking to recruit an experienced Associate Director to join their team based in London. You will be joining to help establish the agency as a major player within the marketplace, running existing accounts and leading on new business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing client relationships
- Providing expert strategic counsel
- Creating and delivering campaigns that demonstrate thought-leadership
- Financial management and reporting
- Contributing towards the development and presentation of new business pitches
The successful candidate will be an ambitious individual with a track record in a PR agency dealing with asset management and insurance clients. You will have the proven ability to consult at a senior level, with experience of managing long term and project based PR programmes and budgets.
This is an exciting time to join the agency and may offer you the opportunity to travel to work with their international offices. If you feel as though you have the necessary skills and experience, please contact Carolyn Kirkwood with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.