Account Executive – Culture / Environment / Infrastructure
Our client, an award-winning specialist consultancy, is seeking an Account Executive to join their team to act as the main point of contact for clients, working on a diverse range of accounts. The role will involve lots of media relations work within the infrastructure and construction sectors, building the environment for your clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking charge of accounts, proactively driving them forward
- Pulling together communication plans and proposals
- Drafting materials including press notices and event programmes
- Selling-in to the media across national, regional, local, trade and broadcast press
- Identifying leads and helping to win new business
- Regularly networking and developing relationships at senior levels
- Dealing confidently with individuals in the private and public sectors
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A background in corporate communications, with good media relations experience
- Track record in the planning, health, transport, culture, public sector, environment or education sectors
- An ability to condense complex issues into clear and concise messages
- Issues based communications experience
- Possess a solid understanding of local and regional government
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful, growing company with the chance to work with a range of clients in a fun and motivated environment. So if you feel as though you have the necessary skills and experience, please click ‘apply’ now.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.