Account Manager - Property/Development
A great opportunity has come up for a bright PR Account Manager at this mid-sized, award winning public relations consultancy that specialises in property, architecture, public sector and professional and business services.
Our client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the Property team to work on a diverse range of large and medium sized property services clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing agreed proposals as well as contributing to new ones Drafting various press releases and articles
- National, regional, trade, consumer and broadcast media relations
- Developing and implementing integrated social media strategies
- Desk research, consumer research initiatives, some statistical (Excel) work and organising events
- Client liaison
Key skills and attributes required:
- Min of 3 years' experience in an agency environment preferably within the property sector
- Excellent organisational skills and common sense
- Strong writing skills and creative and strategic thinking
- Confident communication skills, able to liaise with clients and bravely demonstrate ideas
- A great team player, offering full support to your seniors and encouragement to your juniors
- A committed work attitude
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter to take the lead on a number of accounts and join a thriving agency which has enjoyed a number of big account wins in recent months.
A competitive salary of £33K+ depending on experience plus an attractive benefits package is being offered to the right candidate.
About Media Recruitment
Media Recruitment is one of London’s leading PR, communications and marketing recruitment consultancies.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (East)