Deputy Communications Director – FTSE 350
Working for a multinational services group you will help develop and deliver successful corporate communications from financial calendar and M&A activity to major campaigns. As deputy to the group communications director you will also act as a trusted adviser to the leadership team and support the day to day management of the group communications team. As the Deputy Communications Director you should be able to demonstrate:
- proven external and internal communications experience in a complex organisation
- media handling experience in a crisis
- familiarity with public affairs, financial pr and social media
- excellent attention to detail and project management experience
- first class influencing and written communications skills
- an international outlook
Working for a well known FTSE 350 based in London you can expect a basic salary of up to £90,000 plus bonus and car allowance. To register your interest please email your CV to email@example.com or call Joseph Emery on 020 3435 7272.
About Birchwood Knight
Birchwood Knight specialises in recruiting for in-house corporate communications jobs on a permanent and freelance basis.