Head of Media Relations – UK & international
As the Head of Media Relations you will lead a small press office handling reactive media enquiries and delivering proactive media campaigns across national, international and specialist press and broadcast media. A hands-on role promoting the business and senior leadership team in both established and emerging markets, you will also oversee the communications planning grid. As the Head of Media Relations you:
- are able to manage a wide range of communications from financial results to thought leadership campaigns
- have experience delivering great results in top tier UK and international media
- inspire confidence with senior stakeholders through credible advice
- have previous experience of managing others
- are creative and well organised
As the Head of Media Relations for this dynamic, international business you can expect a salary c£65,000 plus bonus and benefits. To register your interest please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Wayne Reynolds on +44 (0)20 3435 7272.