Salary up £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
City of London
We are working in partnership with a business services partner who works within the financial services space processing payments, pensions and benefits. This role is to work within the marketing communication’s team, working closely with marketers across the company and PR agencies. This role reports into the Head of PR and is responsible for supporting the company’s reputation in the media whether it is print, online or broadcast.
The PR Executive is responsible for supporting all strategic and tactical communication activities across the company with particular emphasis on:
- Increasing thought leadership capabilities and presence in the national media by working with PR partners to prepare new and thought provoking articles relative to the industry / positioning.
- Developing messaging and building brand awareness in the “traditional” trade and national print media as well as online channels.
- Supporting communications and PR strategy around any new business acquisitions working closely with the business marketing managers.
Delivering tactical press office activities across all the companies brands to include:
- PR message development and campaign management
- Drafting media releases
- Working with internal stakeholders to craft opinion pieces and media releases (editing copy that they provide)
- Showcasing capabilities through feature articles and industry surveys
- Research-led PR to showcase expertise and thought leadership
- Award entries
- Issues / Crisis Management
- Journalist meetings
- Journalist responses
- Agency management
- Conference speaking opportunities
- Photography for PR
- Managing, developing and promoting the businesses spokespeople in the media
- Oversight of corporate social media channels Media monitoring and reporting daily, monthly booklets
- Monthly management reporting
What you will need:
- Degree level (Marketing / Communications / IMC)
- At least 2-5 years proven communications experience, with in-house PR experience, Preferably in B2B environment and financial services exposure would be beneficial
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience of working in a changing corporate environment
- Demonstrated ability in PR practices
- Strong brand management experience
- Sound understanding of all aspects of the marketing mix
- Sound understanding of social and digital media
Based in the heart of the City of London this PR Executive is an opportunity to really develop a role. You will be able to work on your own initiative with full support when need from the Head of PR. This is a fabulous chance to really make your mark and get involved in some exciting B2B PR campaigns.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Government jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Professional Services jobs in London (East)