This job has now expired
Our client is an international business and technology consulting firm, who are currently looking for a PR Manager to join their London team. Reporting to the Global Director of PR, you will be working for a well-respected firm in an intellectually demanding environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Global Director to develop and implement a PR strategy for the company’s core media activity
- Acting as key media contact for trade press, such as supporting interviews and creating press packs
- Building relationships with key journalists to drive press coverage
- Shaping media materials and messaging for a number of regions, both in the UK and internationally
The ideal candidate:
- Strong b2b PR experience, gained with in an agency or in-house, preferably within both
- A background in IT or the security sector would be an advantage
- Keen interest in current affairs, news stories and campaigns
- Proactive, ambitious and motivated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply below.