Digital Account Director / Digital / Consumer / Central London
Location: London (Central), London (North), London (East), London (South), London (West)
Sector: Consumer, Media and New Media
If you're a high-calibre Digital professional looking for your next agency move, this could be the opportunity for you. Our client is looking for its next generation of digital superstars to work across new and existing business.
Highlights of the Role:
- work alongside developers, designers, community managers, project managers in an integrated, dynamic environment
- display your digital and social media skills across a range of accounts through tactical and creative input, thought leadership and planning
- master all account management processes, including programme development and management
- take part in agency training and internal workshops
- be a lynchpin in service development and new business initiatives
- work as part of a specialist, talented team of individuals
- A strong background in one or more disciplines of digital communications (perhaps creative, social, planning or search – they do it all!)
- A love for all things digital – blogs, dialogue, online communities, trends and so on
- A history of building strong client relationships and working on first-rate mainstream campaigns
- Team management experience
Independently run by some of the industry's most accomplished professionals, our client has continued to see its business grow significantly in recent times. Culturally, it is lively, friendly and down-to-earth. Focus and professional, yet fun.
To talk more about how you can be the next person in their digital illustrious line-up, send your details through to The Foundry (email@example.com).