Senior Account Executive - Sports - London
A leading global agency is looking for a bright and passionate Senior Account Executive to join their fast-paced and innovative sports team. Working on the sponsorship of one of the world's largest sporting events along with a leading sports fashion brand, this is a really unique opportunity to join a highly distinguished agency with outstanding clients.
Strong communication skills are necessary, both written and verbal, along with experience at utilising social media platforms. The role includes work on global brands in an international capacity, leading strategy and generating global toolkits; as such global experience is preferred.
We are looking for someone who is proactive in their approach, has a creative outlook and is on the pulse for industry trends and competitor insight. Candidates must have at least 2 years experience working in consumer PR and sponsorship and have a passion for sports with media contacts in this industry.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Confident at selling-in and client liaison
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail
- Passionate about current affairs and trends
- Strong time management skills
- Passionate about career development and learning new skills
- Team player willing to go the extra mile
For more information on this opportunity - and others, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me @JackWorkfish for the latest roles.