This job has now expired
Our client, a local governing body, is looking for a Marketing Campaigns Officer to join their team on a temporary basis. You will be working on a range of marketing campaigns, reporting to the head of communications.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing, managing and implementing marketing communications strategy
- Managing projects and external agencies producing and distributing marketing material
- Providing marketing and communications advice
- Writing for council publications
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) with related professional qualifications (CIM, IPR) a bonus
- Strong campaign/marketing experience, with a strong understanding of different marketing channels
- Knowledge and experience of print and design processes
- Creative , with good attention to detail and outstanding communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated and able to take the initiative
- Knowledge of PR, local government, housing and public health, as well as local community engagement, would also be useful
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this exciting role, please apply below.