This job has now expired
We have an opportunity for a Senior Creative Director with overall responsibility for creative strategy and cross-channel execution across the business, ensuring creativity remains at the center of every client conversation and central to a creative culture. This pivotal role would form part of our London management team.
Reporting to our UK MD and working closely with the Planning Director, the Senior Creative Director will partner with the practice teams in London to develop high-impact, channel-neutral ideas - large and small - and compelling content for a variety of global brands in multiple sectors, ensuring that ideas are then executed in line with the creative vision.
This opportunity is right for someone with a relentless and restless passion for creative solutions to client challenges, regardless of sector, audience, channel or scale.
- Partner with account, new business, planning, research and analytics teams to develop, pitch and execute award-winning creative communications campaigns and tactics, providing senior creative client and internal counsel from strategy through to delivery
- Foster a creative agency culture, mentoring and inspiring staff across the office through empowerment and involvement in the creative process, and championing breakthrough creative work
- Significant previous communication experience, ideally within an agency (PR/Creative/Digital/Media)
- A cultural connector with a natural curiosity in the arts and broader cultural life and societal trends
- A track record in digital and interest in emerging technologies and their purposing for storytelling and communications
- A lateral thinker experienced in developing stand out creative work for global brands that create engagement and talkability
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to inspire and unite teams behind a central concept, with experience of successfully selling in those concepts to clients and seeing them through to execution