This job has now expired
This London corporate PR agency has just celebrated its three year anniversary and is doing exceptionally well. The owners are inspiring and well-respected figures in the PR, business and political communities. This role is for a media and business savvy account director who loves events, making connections and is passionate about current affairs.
This corporate PR agency is working with some of the business greats as well as top political influencers. The team are based in slick offices and have tons of entrepreneurial spirit and intelligence. They are doing impressive work profiling business leaders, entrepreneurs, challenger brands and delivering destination marketing.
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate PR Account Director role:
- You must possess the hunger and ambition to make a significant impact on a growing company
- Strategic thinking is a must as is being adept at spotting opportunities to get your clients into nationals
- Leadership of a range of corporate campaigns, where you can source talent within your team to build compelling campaigns which encompass all facets of comms
- Show off your media relations know-how and demonstrate a passion to organise and implement events and campaigns that have an impact on the business community
Key attributes and experience for this corporate PR Account Director role:
- Experience to senior account manager or account director level in corporate communications
- Proven credentials in media relations and gaining impressive coverage
- A talented project manager with the creative skills to run high profile events
- The team are sharp and they do look to you for great writing skills
- Degree calibre with a sharp mind
To be considered for this corporate account director role please click to apply