Director - Creative
An excellent creative integrated agency is seeking a Senior Creative. They are looking for an individual who is passionate about fresh, powerful ideas that get people talking and craves the company of other smart, switched-on people. They work with big brand clients who have big budgets, that will bring your ideas to life. They work across consumer, Lifestyle to technology giants.
In order to be considered for this position, a talent for solving earned-media problems and tackling PR challenges will be evident on your CV and you will have a background in PR or digital or media agency or have worked for creative agencies / ad agencies and will have contributed to their creative work demonstrably in the past.
The person who takes on this position will be responsible for the development of original ideas and creative concepts across the agency, championing new approaches to old tasks and ensuring the agency stays on the cutting edge!
Inspiring creativity in colleagues with the purpose of exceeding expectations on projects and dazzling clients, the new Senior Creative will back up their sparky, intelligent and resourceful approach to work with the gravitas of previous success in an agency environment.
They are looking for someone who can walk through the door and turn a simple brief into well-developed digital and traditional PR strategies and campaign outlines. If that sounds like you and you want to work at a friendly, passionate and extremely successful agency then please apply
In return they are looking to offer £70-£130k depending on level, quarterly bonus and amazing benefits + the chance to join the board, this is an exciting time to join this highly regarded agency who are truly going places.
- 28 August 2013
- 28 September 2013
- Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, FMCG, Media and New Media, Retail / Wholesale, Travel and Tourism
- CSR, Digital & Online, Internal Communications, International, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About PR Futures
PR Futures is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the on & offline Public Relations and Communications market. Our clients range from agency side to client side, from start ups to international organisations.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (East)