Account Director - Consumer - Fantastic Global Top 3 Agency- London- to £48,000 plus superb benefits
Account Director - Consumer - Fantastic Global Top 3 Agency - London - to £48,000 plus superb benefits
My client is a top five global PR & Communications agency with offices around the world. One of the most prestigious names in PR, their client roster includes some of the world’s most iconic brands. My client is the world’s largest public relations firm, operating in 66 offices around the world. Named Advertising Age’s top-ranked PR firm of the decade, they were Adweek’s 2011 PR Agency of the Year, PR Week’s 2011 Large PR Agency of the Year , The Holmes Report’s 2011 Global Agency of the Year and 2012 Digital Agency of the Year. Growing faster than their rivals, renowned for their ground-breaking campaigns on behalf of some of the world’s most prestigious clients, they scooped gold at both the recent Cannes PR Lions and EMEA SABRE awards.
My Client is seeking to appoint an Account Director who will work alongside the director of a fast paced consumer team. The role is to work on big global CPG/FMCG brands and will include leading and managing a team, successfully counselling clients on achieving their communication and business objectives and ensuring that teams across the agency network are delivering high quality PR advice and project implementation.
This is senior position and you will require the following:
• Proven experience and understanding of international PR programmes essential
• Ideally top-tier agency experience including strategy and global toolkits
• Serve as daily client contact and as client lead when appropriate
• Help set client program goals and manage against them
• Demonstrate proficiency in writing skills
• Demonstrate tactical proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving outreach plans, message development, management of events, effective pitching and training of spokespersons
• Demonstrate practical and advanced understanding of visual communications, social media and the digital landscape.
• Help mentor team members .
In return for your talents and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive salary up to £48,000 and the usual range of benefits you would associate with a top global agency.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Healthcare jobs in Bristol (City Centre)