As Communications Director for Supply Chain Operations Packaging Material you will build and lead strategic communications to improve alignment across the Supply Chain and enhance integrated communications linked to our increasingly cross-functional projects.
As a Communications Director, you will create value for the Packaging Material organization, as well as collaborate with the wider Corporate Communications team. You will work closely with your colleagues in SCO/DSO Communications to build cross-functional communication, enhancing and improving interfaces. In particular, it will be important to strengthen the existing synergies and align communications between different organisations. You should expect to travel approximately 50-60 days per year. This role reports to the Vice President Communications for Supply Chain Operations and Development & Service Operations, and is based in Lund, Sweden.
- Develop communications strategies and plans supporting key initiatives and programs within the SCO PM organization
- Be an active member of the SCO PM Management teams, providing strategic input as communication counsel
- Drive employee engagement through targeted communications activities & engage employees in SCO PM initiatives
- Partner with communicators in the converting factories to ensure alignment in the communications strategy
- Lead communications processes and activities related to crisis and change communications projects
- Support to the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) initiative and its implementation through communications
- Strengthen collaboration and alignment with marketing and communications colleagues within Tetra Pak.
The successful candidate is an active listener, a clear communicator and a skilled negotiator. His/her analytical mind and sharp business understanding enable a quick grasp of the essence of a business issue and its implications for communication. Cultural sensitivity in combination with a good portion of empathy and informal authority makes it easy for the successful candidate to get buy-in and sell a message. He/she can establish rapport with individuals at all levels in the organisation and address the needs of diverse groups. This person has 15 years of proven experience in communications work in an international organisation, including strategic communication, coaching and advising senior management. The skilled candidate has an in-depth understanding of communication strategy development and implementation, as well as communication techniques. Understanding of the manufacturing environment is an advantage. The sought after candidate has a university degree in the field of communication and possesses superior skills in the core communications competencies. A very good command of English, both written and oral is required. Fluency in Swedish is an advantage. For further information about the position, please contact Gabriele Peri at +39 059 89 8894. For information about your application, please contact recruiter Susanne Stålring at +46 46 36 3919. Please submit your application online no later than September 6, 2013.