Senior Account Executive – Global Big Brand - Fantastic Top 5 Agency - London - to £28,000 +benefits
Senior Account Executive – Global Consumer (with some B2B as required) - Fantastic Top 5 Agency - London - to £28,000 plus superb benefits
My client is a top five global PR & Communications agency with offices around the world. One of the most prestigious names in PR, their client roster includes some of the world’s most iconic brands. Growing faster than any of their rivals, renowned for their ground-breaking campaigns on behalf of some of the world’s most prestigious clients, they scooped gold at both the recent Cannes PR Lions and EMEA SABRE awards.
My client is seeking to appoint a Senior Account Executive to work on a household-name global energy/automotive brand.
The succesful candidate will also be immersed in social media, and be equally adept at securing and coordinating media campaigns within traditional media. The right candidate will also be familiar with managing markets, seeking out opportunities for our clients and managing the junior team to deliver consistent success.
- Approximately two years’ experience working in a PR role within an agency or in-house across consumer and/or B2B accounts
- Experienced in working across multiple markets
- An experienced writer who can competently write press releases, copy, reports
- A proven ability to deliver results as well as executing on client campaigns
- A creative mind, both when applied to brainstorming for campaigns and in day to day media relations to drive results and breakout and feature coverage for brands
- Experience of working with high profile brands is preferable, particularly in an international capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A demonstrable passion, interest and experience of social media, both on personal level and experience in working on social media focused campaigns for clients - a social media specialist with PR experience will be considered for the role
- Account work will cover a broad spectrum of international PR campaigns, focused on the three main lubricants brands as well as B2B activity for the UK market
- Client liaison - day-to-day junior client contact
- Managing reporting across campaigns and accounts – locally and globally
- Proactive thinking – around campaigns and in day to day media relations
- Toolkit creation and implementation across markets
- Effective management of the team down, across and up, working closely with staff and peers
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive salary up to £28,000 depending on experience plus a super range of benefits..
This is an urgent requirement so please don’t delay in sending your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14 September 2013
- 14 October 2013
- Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, FMCG, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Tourism
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, External Affairs, International, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive FMCG jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Professional Services jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (North)