This job has now expired
Account Director - Healthcare - Prestigious Top 5 Global Agency- London - to £55,000 +superb benefits
My client is a top five global PR & Communications agency, with offices around the world. One of the most prestigious names in PR, their client roster includes some of the world’s most iconic brands.Growing faster than any of their rivals, renowned for their ground-breaking campaigns on behalf of some of the world’s most prestigious clients, they scooped gold at both the recent Cannes PR Lions and EMEA SABRE awards
Their Health team is one of the largest health specialist communication offers in the UK. The fast-expanding team is responsible for the management of international and UK programmes for leading healthcare companies across the world. The team comprises of three key groups covering Health marketing communications (Health Rx), Medical Education (BioScience International) and Consumer Health Marketing (Wellness and Lifestyle).
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Director to work within the Healthcare RX team on both Global and UK accounts.
The Account Director will take a leadership role on exciting accounts, ensuring account programmes are delivered to a high standard, meeting our client’s business objectives. The Account Director’s role will be focussed on strategic counsel and will involve leading the team to think strategically.
The successful candidate will have an expert knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and a strong knowledge of their brand’s landscape and competitive environment. They will also have gained experience of planning programmes throughout a brand’s lifecycle applying their knowledge across accounts. Experience in oncology or diabetes is a plus.
Within the Healthcare Senior Operations Team the Account Director will be responsible for driving key areas of managing our business such as New Business or Marketing.
- Leading accounts and being responsible for the overall management of brand programmes
- Keeping abreast of new developments, trends and opportunities
- Coaching, supervising and managing other team members to deliver a quality programme, often across departments, offices and regions
- Line management and people development, including recruitment
- Responsible for leading new business
- Responsible for your account’s billing each month and the ongoing financial planning.
- Excellent understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of budgeting client programmes
- Demonstrated strong writing skills
- Demonstrated strong client management/leadership/strategic counselling skills
- Proven success leading media events
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Network of industry and media (global and UK) contacts.
In return for your talents and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive salary up to £55,000 depending on experience and a super range of benefits you would associate with a top global agency.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org