This job has now expired
Senior Account Director/Associate Director (Future MD) – PR Agency – London – to £55,000
My client is one of Europe's leading integrated PR and advertising agencies, specialising in corporate and institutional communications and representing national and international brands. In addition to national offices in Berlin and Cologne, my client is the only German agency with subsidiaries and network agencies in 72 countries on all 5 continents. As the biggest German independent PR and advertising agency, my client offers full-service communications solutions.
My client is now looking for a very experienced Senior Account Director/Associate Director to head up the fledgling UK office located in London with the potential to become UK MD. You will have significant previous agency experience with particular strength in Business Development and client pitching and presentation.
• Acquiring national and international new clients in the UK Market;
• Selling of service propositions, i.e. pitching for new accounts;
• Leading the conception, implementation and supervision of PR and advertising campaigns;
• Staff management, recruitment, business plan development and reporting to the parent company in Berlin.
Skills and qualifications required:
• Know-how of PR and ideally Advertising tools and a deep understanding of integrated communications;
• Extensive network of contacts with important UK media representatives and journalists;
• Strong competencies in budget calculation and business operation;
• Exceptional persuasion and leadership skills to successfully position my client in the UK market;
• Excellent communication skills; German is desirable but not essential;
• Perspective of maturing into Managing Director position.
In return for your talent and endeavour my client offers a most competitive salary up to £55,000 depending on experience.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org