Account Manager - Healthcare Communications
- This is a healthcare PR agency with a difference.
- Creative and dynamic place to reputation, this agency`s culture blends informality with an exceptional reputation in the healthcare communications community.
- Nowhere else will you get to do such great work with such supportive colleagues, approachable management and fantastic variety of client work from med comms and ethical healthcare PR through to consumer PR.
- As an account manager, you will work on global pharmaceutical PR campaigns across a mixture of products, services and a varied range of therapy areas.
- Accounts will include prescription drugs, healthcare services as well as exposure to wellbeing and consumer clients.
- Responsibilities will include providing direction, support and coaching to junior members of the account team.
- Excellent opportunity for talented account manager to further develop your strategic input alongside the chance to broaden your portfolio of communication activities and also play an increasing role in line management.
- Have a healthcare PR agency background, as an account manager or perhaps a newly promoted senior account manager (flexible for the right candidate)
- Are able to demonstrate experience of working on global healthcare PR campaigns, a strong media network as well as exceptional writing skills. There is a real opportunity to achieve Senior Account Manager status in a short space of time for the right person.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 7359 8244 to find out more.
About Media Contacts
Media Contacts is one of the UK's leading recruiters in the communications industry. Working on an exclusive basis for Media Publishers, Event Organisers, PR and Digital Agencies, we have gained an enviable reputation since the formation of the company in
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Healthcare jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Professional Services jobs in London (Greater)