Public Affairs and Campaigns Manager
Job title: [Public Affairs &] Campaigns Manager
Location: Central London
Are you a media heavy Campaigns Director looking to pilot all campaigns for a leading trade association in a highly regulated industry?
Role: Our Client is a leading trade association and the voice of a highly regulated industry, and is seeking an Interim Campaigns Director for a six month period to start immediately. This position reports to the Chief Executive and would be based in our client’s offices in London.
- Working with a team and member companies to refine and execute campaigns relating to our client’s agreed priorities
- Delivery of all campaigns, including leading on relationships with key Parliamentary targets
Skills & experience – essential:
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in planning, managing and executing successful public campaigns, including UK Parliamentarian campaigns
- Public Affairs experience (agency, in-house or trade association)
- Deep understanding of the importance of members interest and therefore highly effective influencing skills
- Experience of team management
- Excellent understanding of political environment, with pre-existing, well established, active, cross-party relationships
- Proven experience of dealing with national media
A generous package will be offered to the successful candidate.
To discuss this position more or to find out more information, please contact Olly Priestman at Hanson Search on 020 7632 8813 or email email@example.com