Communications Specialist – Financial Services - In-house
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Financial Communications Professional to join one of the largest London-based enterprises within the European stock exchange industry.
Our client is a prominent leader within the pan-European equity exchange market. This is a fantastic senior level position for an ambitious, driven and extremely talented communications specialist to join an esteemed company and take crucial responsibility for all PR and communications.
- A minimum of 5 years PR & communications experience working within financial services
- Significant familiarity and knowledge of the financial services industry
- European language skills essential
- Strong media relations in Europe
- A Bachelor’s degree
Main duties of the role:
- Prepare press releases for global distribution
- Chief point-of-contact between executive management and clients
- Travel 50-75 days each year
- Actively manage risk assessment associated with press activity
- Journalist and press liaison
The role will work on a global level and therefore requires a candidate with superior language skills (either French, Italian, Spanish and/or German). In return, you can expect an excellent benefits package and regular travel to Europe, in addition to occasional travel to the US offices.
This is a great opportunity to make a great step in your financial comms career within an exciting company and in a role that can offer you so much.
If you feel you fit the above description, please send in your application for immediate consideration.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Professional Services jobs in London (Central)