This job has now expired
This hugely exciting role will involve working on a diverse portfolio of clients, including a major UK broadcaster, a US studio and a leading British publisher.
From running programme publicity campaigns for talent to coming up with creative executions for brand campaigns, we are looking for someone with great enthusiasm, creativity, strong contacts and a can-do attitude to join the team and work on some of the most exciting briefs in agency land.
* At least three years' experience in TV/entertainment/media PR
* Excellent publicity skills - a strong understanding of the media, editorial requirements and what 'makes' a story
* Experience in running a reactive and pro-active press office and handling incoming press enquiries
* Ability to demonstrate creativity and innovative thinking
* Strong organisational and time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure and on multiple projects simultaneously is crucial
* Polished communication skills
* Understanding and experience of social media landscape and platforms including YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
* Deliver impactful PR campaigns from inception through to delivery across multiple clients
* Develop strong, effective relationships with press and generate stand out PR initiatives and coverage
* Write PR briefs, contribute to brainstorms and PR strategies with confidence
* Complete post campaign analysis and demonstrate application of learning's on future campaigns
* Work closely with all other departments to develop and share knowledge
* Demonstrate ability to manage, motivate and develop junior members of the team
If this role is not quite right for you send it onto a friend and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
For other PR positions we're currently recruiting for, please visit http://www.careermovesgroup.co.uk/jobs/pr-moves