This job has now expired
Senior Internal Communications Manager
Job ref: KA AUG 13
Location: Hong Kong
This role sits within a technology business unit of an FS Institution. You’ll have direct exposure to senior leaders (within that BU) so it’s a high profile role, requiring excellent stakeholder management skills.
Internal Communications background working in technology, FS and/or engineering advantageous.
- Devise employee communications plans to support the strategy and objectives of IT team
- Ensure execution and delivery of key messages
- Work closely with key business partners
- Contribute to the development of the employee communications strategy
- Develop and maintain relationships on a matrix and virtual basis
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the technology BU
- Track and measure the success of communication programmes and provide feedback to business stakeholders.
- Develop engaging content and stories for a global audience to showcase the division’s successes across geographies.
- Provide employee communications advice and support to the Head of Tech and his/her leadership team.
- Align employee communications with external communications
- Develop employee communications best practice which keep abreast of industry development and fits company culture and strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest employee communications research, techniques and approaches
- Ensure effective and efficient delivery of communication plans within agreed budgets
- An experienced communications professional possessing the following:
- Proven track record in developing, managing and implementing employee communication plans translating into solid, practical delivery programmes
- A strong team player who can work collaboratively with peers and manage and deliver excellent performance from teams and individuals
- Ability to interact well with senior management
- Excellent communication skills
- First-class writing and editing skills
- Advanced project management skills
- Proven crisis management skills
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Katrina Andrews on email@example.com quoting reference KA AUG 13
VMA Group is the global executive recruitment and professional development partner in corporate communications, PR and investor relations.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/